Come join Allergic Disease and Asthma center (ADAC) celebrate the World Asthma Day on September 15, 2020 between 3PM-6PM at 1202 E. Butler Rd. Greenville SC, 29607. We will have vendors, snow cones and a lot of fun! We are also hosting the ADAC 1st Annual Asthma Essay Contest.
Rules for the Contest:
- Student must have diagnosis of asthma (current or previous)
- Consent form must be submitted with each essay:
- Must be signed by the student and parent (if student is under 18 years of age.
- Must be signed by a teacher or school official to certify that the student is currently enrolled in K5-12th grade.
- Must be signed by students’s physician or medical provider attesting that the student has been diagnosed with asthma (past or present)
- Essay theme is “How asthma has affected my life.”
- All entries must be received by August 31, 2020 and mailed to:
Allergic Disease and Asthma Center
1202 E Butler Rd
Greenville, SC 29607
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winners will be announced on Tuesday September 15, 2020 @ 5:00pm at our E. Butler Rd office during our World Asthma Day festivities
*K5-2nd Grade may draw pictures also*
Elementary School: $250.00
Middle School: $500.00
High School: $1000.00